Notegraphy is a web and mobile application that adds design and style to online writing and publishing. With Notegraphy, a short note is written and a template is chosen to beautify it. The auto-update feature formats the layout and styles in real-time. Notes can be shared instantly either on Notegraphy or on other networks like Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook. Notes can also be saved locally and then sent by email.
Notes can be given a title, a personalized URL, arranged in a personal gallery, and marked as private or public. Notegraphy is also a mini social network, so notes created by other users can be browsed and followed.
- Download and sign into Notegraphy.
- Explore others’ work and follow people to automatically see their works.
- Open a new note.
- Jot a snippet of text (perhaps a quote, an idea, or really anything), and style the note.
- Save the note to your gallery.
- Have students or colleagues create a Note detailing an interesting snippet of text from a read text or their own writing.
- Have students or colleagues add a title and add tags, so it can be discovered among the other creations on Notegraphy.
- Share the note to a social network.